Thursday, March 10

Deals: Yellow Quilts

  

I've been looking for a yellow queen-sized quilt that would match the grey/yellow/red color palette of one of the rooms in our house. Here are some yellow quilts/coverlets I found. In the end, I got one from Target which was a fraction of the cost of the other brands - whoopee!

It matches one of the springtime bed linen designs I posted several days ago here. Yeah, it is calling my name.


West Elm's Hand-Blocked Saree Stripe Quilt and Shams

Quilt - $99. Standard Sham - $19.00 each
Image from West Elm

Coverlet - $159 (on sale). Standard Pillow Sham - $24.95 each (on sale)
Image from Crate and Barrel

CB2 Marshmallow Bed Linens


Quilt - $189. Set of two pillow shams - $59.95
Image from CB2



Target Room Essentials Quilt Set


Quilt Set (including 2 shams) - $29.99
  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...