Tuesday, May 29

Face: Olay Total Effects


Have you ever felt your face so dry that every smile you make or word you say make you feel that your face is so tight? Every time I visit California, that's how I feel.

I have been looking for the ultimate facial moisturizer that does not feel oily after application. I got this Olay Total Effects last year just to try. I didn't get to try it often in Manila because it is so humid there, and putting moisturizer on your face just seems wrong (at least for me). I do put some, though, right after showering when my face feels tight.


The verdict? I love it! It feels so light on your skin, and with the added benefits like anti-aging, I'm sold. :-)

What is your favorite facial moisturizer?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...