Friday, August 16

Crafts/DIY: Illustrations and Doodles


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see a few amateurish art illustrations and doodles by me.

Well, I was bored one day, and I decided to do an illustration of a botanical. I used my husband's colored pencil set that was just lying around and did this. It could be better, but it's good enough for me.



Another day, I went to Scribe down in Eastwood City, and bought some nibs. Their paper bag is adorned with this illustration. I just copied it because I think it looks cute. Okay, and easy to draw.


Here's a mish mash of flower doodles. I got some ideas here and there. I just forgot where.



I drew this floral frame in red ink. I think it was from a wall decal. I made it fancier by using Typic and added parallels and the words "I love you to the moon and back".


I might just dabble in watercolor next.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Pin It!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...