Tuesday, August 13

Fashion: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target


Okay folks, I was just wishing last night that the Phillip Lim for Target preview would already come out. Now it's here, and I can't wait to share it with you. The pieces are to die for. It's part of the fall collection, and somehow, every fall and winter, Target seems to hit it on the spot -- Missoni in 2011 and Neiman Marcus (I still can't get over it!) in 2012. I'm pretty sure this one will run out pretty quickly because the clothing pieces are so sophisticated, and the bags, oh the bags, please don't get me started (or I will never stop). Clothes are set at $19.99 to $299.99, and accessories are priced from $19.99 to $59.99.

The nearest Target is about a 10-hour airplane ride, but I am going to pull all the strings now to get my hands on some of them.

Phillip Lim's Pashli medium satchel like the one on the left costs $825. But with the Phillip Lim for Target, you can get the bag of similar shape from the same designer at a fraction of the cost. Well, until you can afford the expensive ones, collaborations are the way to go. They use cheaper materials, and the quality is much lower, but hey, designers still put their names on these items.

Images from Phillip Lim and Target via Refinery 29


Well, anyway, as for my picks. Here they are. All images below are via Refinery 29. So check them out for the whole collection.

Tops:


Dresses:

Sleepwear:


Bags:

The collection also have items for men, by the way. Nice right?


So schedule your visits this coming September 15. Get your plastics ready people. It's going to be exciting! :P


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. i'm there for sure!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey bag! Would you know how much? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...